Re: Builder crowdsourcing banner on PGO

I generally take these things step by step.  Explaining the problem
(with supporting Builder through Indiegogo) is the first step.
Solving it (finding another way) is the next step.

I expect that some of the people on this list already know the
situation with Builder and could quickly propose another way to donate
to that project.  There's no point in my searching for information
that someone else here already has.

But if that is not the case, I will investigate the situation.
Can someone tell me the URL of the Builder project's own site?

(Before you post it, please check whether someone else already did so.)

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation