Re: foundation application..

> > I don't read "all successful interns are not eligible for membership"
> > there which is what you claimed.
> >

> This is not what we were discussing in the thread.
I was under the impression that Magdalen is.  She claimed that we're telling
"all succesful interns that they's not eligible".

Are you having a laugh?

"we [GNOME] ask that you continue contributing for another half a year before applying"

What else could be the outcome of a statement like that, other than that people will believe that the contributions made during an internship are not non-trivial enough to grant interns membership eligibility? What does that statement say, if it does not say all successful interns are considered not to be eligible"? What do you believe that people who do not know about what's actually in the bylaws on membership will take from reading the information in that statement?