Re: foundation application..

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
I don't read "all successful interns are not eligible for membership"
there which is what you claimed.

This is not what we were discussing in the thread. We were discussing the fact (as stated in the email Magdalen quoted) that interns are not eligible for Foundation membership for six months after their internship has ended. Are you saying that this waiting period does not exist, or is not taken into account when the applications of former interns are reviewed?

It would be helpful if you answered that question, since that is what is being discussed.