Re: foundation application..

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 01:35:17PM +0000, Magdalen Berns wrote:
Really? GNOME have no role in this statement which went out to the OP and
GSoC intern lists in August of 2014?
I don't know what exactly you mean by "GNOME" who has or does not have
"a role" in the statement.

Before denying this is a practice again, draw your attention to the last line
which says  "If you only started contributing to GNOME after February 2014, we
ask that you continue contributing for another half a year before applying
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/";.
I don't read "all successful interns are not eligible for membership"
there which is what you claimed.

Cheers,
  Tobi