Re: A few observations about GIMPNET

On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 07:34 -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> These would be nice to have. But I wonder if the best way to address
> it
> is not to up and leave GimpNet, but instead to get those features
> added
> to GimpNet.

I have to agree here.  While I did find it interesting to note, more as
an informal survey rather than a formal one, how many are also on
Freenode, I think the original intent of this thread was to get more
features added to GIMPNet and then if that wasn't possible, the
secondary question of whether going to Freenode would be an option.

It was kind of surprising to see this morning what amounted to "Ok,
let's move wholesale over to Freenode" without any true consensus.

Let's get back to the original point again and try to get some answers
about what features we want and should see on GIMPNet.  I do like the
features that Freenode offers, but I'm pretty sure one way or another,
we could get those features into GIMPNet as well.

Bryen