Re: A few observations about GIMPNET

2012/10/15 Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>:
> On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 15:45 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
>> I see many people have expressed their consensus in this, thus I'll
>> defer the decision to the Board. Thanks to anyone sending a mail about
>> this concern.
>
> 3 people agreeing with you isn't consensus.

I said *many* people gave their consensus about a possible move but I
didn't see a *single* mail saying we should stay on GIMPNET for the X,
Y, Z reason. The rationale behind this discussion is really simple, a
lot of networks are offering an IRC hosting that has several benefits,
services and tools that will definitely improve contributor's lives
and workflows in many ways. I don't think you would stick with an
hosting that gives you one benefit when you can have another one that
offers you four benefits for the same price, it's a matter of
convenience.