Re: Could a few influential GNOME develoers join gnu-prog-discuss gnu org?

Hi,

On 01/18/2012 07:32 PM, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
The rejective attitude towards joining a GNU mailing list that I see
here should then result in GNOME leaving the GNU project. Then above
statement can be removed from the website.

I know this is an old flamebait, but if no one here who is still active
("influential") in GNOME is openly pro-GNU, then it's time to openly
admit that.

I must admit, I have difficulty understanding "the rejective attitude" you mention. It seems like we don't think it's OK to be rude to people in the GNOME project, unless that person is RMS.

Was there an edit made to the code of conduct while I wasn't watching?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary