Re: Could a few influential GNOME develoers join gnu-prog-discuss gnu org?

Hi!

> A GNOME developer in the list would have seen this and could have
> responded, raises the issue in the appropriate GNOME list, or whatever
> is TRT.  It isn't feasible for me, and I don't know who to ask.

No, that's not how the world works!

The person asking should have brought it up on a GNOME (or in this case
xdg) mailing list. This is how things work - you complain to the people
responsible instead of waiting for someone to magically speak up.

Regards,
Johannes

btw, I think the behaviour is correct and these things should be
translated...