Re: Can we improve things?

Vincent Untz wrote, On 13/09/07 11:00:
> Le mercredi 12 septembre 2007, à 17:37 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
>>> Because despite Gnome is people, I think that for most people, Planet
>>> Gnome is primarily about Gnome.
>> No.  The way planet started, it was about people.  Or friends in fact.
>> I personally am not interested in reading an all technical Planet GNOME.
>> For example, more than reading about latest boring feature in Evolution,
>> I prefer reading cool cooking recipes or mind wrestling puzzles, *on
>> p.g.o*.  It's a way to keep track of what my fellow hackers are doing.
>
> Totally agree. I really like to read cooking recipes every now and then,
> or to learn about how life is going on for a friend. Of course, there
> are some entries I just skip (eg, Lucas' ones -- just kidding!).

+1, Agree.

Seriously, I do like to read what people are doing besides their GNOME
related duties. Think of the planet as the most friendly/human part of
the friendly desktop project. ;)

In the worst case - in which the blog entry is a language that you can
not read - it is NOT that bad!! How much effort requires to press 'n'
in order to skip the entry? How long does it take?

The planet is not a newspaper or a magazine, it is just a planet. That
censorship / editorial line idea doesn't make any sense to me.

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com