Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Tristan Van Berkom">

> *sigh*, I wonder what you are basing this claim on, maybe there's an
> archived thread that you could reffer us to which details that ?

Unfortunately my blog didn't have comments at the time, so most of the
even now. Planet GNOME is vastly more readable and relevant (in terms of
people, not topic) than many other Planets.

> I think its important to note here that giving someone access to blog on
> planet gnome is like publicly aknowlaging that they are indeed a part of
> the gnome community - people who contribute to the project need to feel
> like they are part of the project.

For sure.

> Currently it seems like there is even more sensorship in planet membership
> than svn access

I'm just not going to get caught up in all this alarmism about censorship. I
can't imagine why anyone would think I could get away with actual censorship
of Planet... it would be laughable if it wasn't so mean spirited.

Suggesting this about SVN is equally ridiculous.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

    "Professor Tanenbaum did not convince AdTI that Linus Torvalds wrote
        the Linux kernel from scratch." - Ken Brown, Sponsored Moron