Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> We have no editorial control.  Get over it :)

We absolutely *do* have editorial control at the moment. The challenge I
have at the moment is to continue that, while improving what people see to
be the drawbacks of the current process (which can almost entirely be
summarised as slow response particularly when I'm travelling).

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

   "The two [separate] UIs are both incredibly simple and don't even look
   like computer programs; they barely need menus. [When combined, they]
   suddenly look like software." - Havoc Pennington on 'software' design