Re: Can we improve things?

Ar Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 03:06:11PM +1100, ysgrifennodd Jeff Waugh:
> <quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">
>
> > But please don't ignore the question I asked:
> >
> > Who's on the "potential maintainership team" for PGO, so that we may
> > inquire them about the progress?
>
> Sorry, but I'm not going to get caught up in pointless crap like this. Some
> folks may think it's okay to treat me differently as a result of attempted
> character assassination, but you should know better Federico.

What the hell?

As a relative outsider these days, I look at emails like this and
am completely baffled. Federico asked what looked like a perfectly
innocuous question (ie, who will be assisting, covering, taking
over, or whatever is on the cards). Why is this "pointless crap"?

> The potential co-maintainers
> have already had experience doing so, and were asked months ago.

I would also like to know who they are. Not because I am trying
to be pointlessly crap or to engage in character assassination.
It's out of pure curiosity. What's so wrong with just asking
"Oh, right, who's that, then?"

Telsa