Re: Code of Conduct final draft?

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> Do you really think that writing down "Be nice" makes us nicer and makes
> us look nicer to the outsiders?

That's the funny thing - YES! Strange analogy, but even while a lot of
people have lost confidence in the USA in recent times, I don't think
anyone's forgotten about the ideas the country was built on, and that
hopefully it will return to. Their dead while males wrote them down for
great justice. ;-)

- Jeff

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox