Re: Code of Conduct final draft?

On 8/2/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
On 8/2/06, Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 20:11 +0200, Anne Østergaard wrote:
> > I think that we have most people with us now
>
> How do you know?

She said 'think'.  (Personally, I do agree with the assessment, though.)

I also still think it is a pretty bad idea, with little-to-no proof of
the existence of the problems *in our community* that it purports to
solve, and less existence of proof that it will actually solve the
problems. Furthermore, I think the proposal ignores the costs of
raising barriers to entry to our existing community (both real and
perceived). But it seems clear that the people pushing this forward
are determined to ignore such objections, so I've shut up.

Luis