Re: Questions for the candidate

On Maw, 2004-11-30 at 13:17, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> The daytime job of people like Miguel often has a great influence on the
> GNOME project. Therefor it is my opinion that such individuals are
> eligible for being part of a board or part of a decision making team.

Would it not be better if that board position was occupied by someone
who
could work fulltime at it - probably given the voting rules still a
Ximianovell person and someone who can aks Miguel's advice when
appropriate.

Miguel's original contribution to Gnome was enormous and I wouldn't seek
to belittle it at all, but something I'd ask every candidate is "do you
have time to do justice to the job".