Re: Questions for the candidate
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: Bill Haneman Sun COM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net>, foundation-list gnome org, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- Subject: Re: Questions for the candidate
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:41:13 -0500
On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 06:20:49PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > > I'm sorry but if I'm elected, I will ask to go back to regular meetings
> > > every too weeks. And if we don't have much on the agenda, we can stop the
> > > call after 15mn without shame. But we need those regular calls to work
> > > on a consensus based way.
> > I agree. We need at least some form of regularity in the meetings,
> > irregular meetings tend to be forgotten/poorly attended.
> I do not have anything against *regular* meetings.
> But you can definitely save time by having a lot of cruft removed from
> the board call, do not confuse the two.
Okay, then what precisely do you want to be removed ?
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Desktop team http://redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev