Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

This is more about the personal effects of open voting - and this
pressure is particularly difficult for employees of such companies.
Mike,

I am sorry for mis-interpreting your words. You are absolutely right and
the problem in question was not mentioned by you or others in the list.
The only excuse I have is that I also have the same conversation offline
as well as in a few private mail exchanges. And it became very difficult to
remember which arguments were used where.

I am trully sorry,

Aleksey