Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

I honestly don't care if all the Widget Incorporated people vote for each other...

Stop! Did I got that right? Wasn't it the reason why you *want* to have
anonymous vote in the first place? :)

I hope this eliminates the issue with that "we do not want a company to get board of directors
under control by making employees to vote as needed".

No. The reason why anonymous voting was proposed (and this has been
reiterated in this thread a number of times now...) was to allow Foundation
members to vote for whoever they want to, without interpersonal or political
pressure.
Well, I have nothing to say about that except all the things I said before. And probably this: if you want to say
something and want people to hear yout then it's better to say this in public and not in a room with closed
doors and nobody except you inside.

Aleksey