Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

Given that there are fair limits on the number of people from a particular
commercial entity that may be elected to the Foundation Board, the idea of
catching 'block voting' seems somewhat useless. I honestly don't care if all
the Widget Incorporated people vote for each other - there'll be a maximum
of four Widget Incorporated positions on the Board anyway. So, I don't think
public ballot records lend us any advantages on this front.
Stop! Did I got that right? Wasn't it the reason why you *want* to have anonymous vote in the first place? :) Just let everyone vote as they want if they feel they need to vote
because of corporate reasons :)

Aleksey