Re: About the future of X (Windows)
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Linas Vepstas <linas linas org>
- Cc: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: About the future of X (Windows)
- Date: 25 Mar 2003 11:24:09 +0000
On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 00:19, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> If you or others know him well, and trust him, then rush to his defense.
> Clear the air. As an outsider, all I see is controversy, and its hard
> to tell who is right and who is wrong.
My impression of Keith is one of openness, integrity, helpfulness, and
technical nous. Sometimes sensible people get put in strange situations,
and do odd things, at least that's how I like to think of my multitude
of past screw-ups :-)
Then again; I havn't read any of the controversy, nor do I know any of
the other people involved. It seems to me Keith is the X chap I see at
(Gnome) conferences, doing the real work and helping me personally when
I have questions / problems, long may that continue.
I'm wondering though, why there is such a morbid interest in this
particular issue ?
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev