Re: About the future of X (Windows)

<quote who="Michael Meeks">

> 	I'm wondering though, why there is such a morbid interest in this
> particular issue ?

X is fundamentally critical to us, and any significant change to how it
works or where it stands will affect us all. Add an information vacuum and
conspiracy... now you have moved from worried interest to morbid
fascination. :-)

- Jeff

--
  "Everything I knew about TCP/IP I had downloaded the same day I started
                     hacking the net code." - Alan Cox