Re: About the future of X (Windows)

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 07:56:21AM +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller was heard to remark:
> So Linas, if someone starting telling everyone you where a slimeball and
> a backstabber

I would defend myself as apropriate, as best I could.

> you would like the GNOME community to say 'Sorry Linas,
> from our history of interacting with you we know you are a good guy, but
> as long as you have this mud on you we do not want to have anything to
> do with you. We where considering coming out and supporting you, but we
> do not want to risk being on the side of the bad guy.'

Not at all.  I would expect quite the opposite.

I don't know Keith at all.

If you or others know him well, and trust him, then rush to his defense.
Clear the air.  As an outsider, all I see is controversy, and its hard
to tell who is right and who is wrong.

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas linas org>