Re: About the future of X (Windows)

Well afaik a part (no idea how large/small) of this disagreement is the
wish by some to use technologies such as libxml for X. As such I feel
that GNOME should come out in support for the forces who wish to move X
forward by using existing infrastructure, like libxml, since it will
probably quicken development and increase opportunities for integration.

If you want to move the world forward you need to dare rock the boat
once in a while, the moment you stop daring to do that then your
stagnating and your end is at hand.

Christian