Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 20:16 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Concatenated two emails:
>
> On 05/07/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
> > How is F-Spot handling a new Hebrew tag which you apply to a photo already
> > in F-Spot then? Does it display correctly? Do the SQLite database look the
> > same for this newly created tag, vs one of the just imported tags?
>
> Yes, F-spot handles the Hebrew tags perfectly when I create a tag in
> F-spot and then close and reopen F-spot.

Hi again,

One more thing. :)

Could you find a picture in F-Spot that do not have any tags nor comment
on it. Put a comment and tag on it in Hebrew, and make this photo
available on your web site?
This way we can confirm how it looks if F-Spot have created the
tags/comments in Hebrew and we re-import the photo.

Thanks

/Bengt