Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!
- From: Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com>
- To: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!
- Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:13:51 +1000
On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 10:55 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 04/07/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
> > I get the following error when I try to access it.
> > You don't have permission to access /fspot.jpg on this server.
> > Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
> > ErrorDocument to handle the request
> Thanks, it world-readable now. Sorry.
Sorry, there was a small bug introduced in my patch. I have uploaded a
new version that should work better.
I tried with your Dotan picture, and it works fine. No small icon under
the photo, but if you select the tag Dotan, then you will only see the
pictures with Dotan tag in it.
The default behaviour for an unpatched f-spot is to NOT import any XMP
tags at all unfortunately.
Let me know if there are any other problems
] [Thread Prev