Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!

On 06/07/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
Hi again,

One more thing. :)

Could you find a picture in F-Spot that do not have any tags nor comment
on it. Put a comment and tag on it in Hebrew, and make this photo
available on your web site?
This way we can confirm how it looks if F-Spot have created the
tags/comments in Hebrew and we re-import the photo.

Thanks

/Bengt

The beatrice.jpg photo is just that. I created the tag in F-spot.

Comments really aren't important (I've only about ten pictures with
them and I know them by heart), but the tags are.

Thank you, Bengt.

Dotan Cohen