Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!

Concatenated two emails:

On 05/07/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
How is F-Spot handling a new Hebrew tag which you apply to a photo already
in F-Spot then? Does it display correctly? Do the SQLite database look the
same for this newly created tag, vs one of the just imported tags?

Yes, F-spot handles the Hebrew tags perfectly when I create a tag in
F-spot and then close and reopen F-spot.

I am a bit confused for sure. My version of F-Spot (with my patch) do
not import the Hebrew tag at all from this photo.
I am not sure it is tagged properly.

I may have goofed. I'll check that as soon as I get home. Looks like
that'll be soon: too many hours at the university Windows machines is
not good for my health... I might catch a virus!

Thank you Bengt. As soon as I have those answers for you, I'll POP3 an
email to the list.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com