Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Sat, 2022-06-25 at 22:43 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Dnia 25.06.2022 o godz. 11:37:39 Pete Biggs pisze:
Please could you reply just to the list (Ctrl-L) - CC'ing me on replies
means I only get the direct copy of your message to me, not the list
version.

Does your MTA do some kind of "message de-duplication"?
In my case, when someone replies both to me and to the list, I get both copies.

The de-duplication is done by the mailing list.  It's an option.  Yes,
I could turn it off, in fact I used to have it turned of, but it
appears that getting two copies is more annoying and I also have to
work out which one to reply to.

I'm easily annoyed by such things.

P.