Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

Dnia 25.06.2022 o godz. 11:37:39 Pete Biggs pisze:
Please could you reply just to the list (Ctrl-L) - CC'ing me on replies
means I only get the direct copy of your message to me, not the list
version.

Does your MTA do some kind of "message de-duplication"?
In my case, when someone replies both to me and to the list, I get both copies.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa