Re: [Evolution] How do I make my own hotkeys?

On 2022-07-19 at 11:48 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I've never seen those Ctrl keys used in that way. Is that how your
keyboard accesses the arrow keys?

The standard keys are Up and Down arrows for previous and Next
message, '.' or ']' for next unread message and ',' or '[' for
previous unread message. This is in the on-line Help.

poc

They are defined by evolution. See them on menu Message → Go To → Next
Message / Previous Message.

Up and Down keys work as well if you have the message list selected.
The benefit of these other shortcuts (Ctrl+Page Up/Down by default) is
that they work as well if you have another control selected. You may be
in the foler view (arrow keys will move you between folders) or in the
preview panel (they will scroll the email), and still use Ctrl+Page
Down to move to the next message.

Regards