Re: [Evolution] How do I make my own hotkeys?

Hi,

On Tue, 2022-07-19 at 02:38 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
I'm in the process of switching to Evolution. I'd like to create my own
set of hotkeys. For instance, when I'm in the message list, I'd like to
press the letter "d" to delete the currently highlighted message. I'd
like to press "n" to move the highlight to the next message, and "p" to
move to the previous message.

See "Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Common Other Questions and Problems 🡒
Customizing tool bar and menu items".

Also, if I accidentally delete one or more messages and haven't purged
yet, how do I undelete them?

Enable "View 🡒 Show Deleted Messages" in that physical folder, and
select "Undelete Message" from the context menu.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net