Re: [Evolution] How do I make my own hotkeys?

On Tue, 2022-07-19 at 03:17 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
See "Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Common Other Questions and Problems 🡒
Customizing tool bar and menu items".

Thanks Andre! Using your instructions I was able to use "n" as the
hotkey for next email instead of Ctrl+PgDn, and "p" for previous
email
instead of Ctrl+PgUp.

I've never seen those Ctrl keys used in that way. Is that how your
keyboard accesses the arrow keys?

The standard keys are Up and Down arrows for previous and Next message, '.' or ']' for next unread message
and ',' or '[' for previous unread message. This is in the on-line Help.

poc