Re: [Evolution] Calendar event updates don't update reminders

On Mon, 2022-07-25 at 01:34 +0200, Ángel wrote:
Which kind of calendar are you using?

I have seen this many times with EWS ...

It is, in fact, an EWS calendar.  Glad to know I'm not alone in the
experience though.

evolution 3.46 will have some fixes regarding reminders, see
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/issues/234 but
I'm not sure if it will solve this issue.

Well, here's hoping.  Its a minor inconvenience, but Evolution saves me
enough time in other tasks that it is very much still in the black, so
to speak.

Thank you very much for the reply.