[Evolution] Is this a bogofilter issue rather than evolution?

Good afternoon all,
Evolution 3.40.4 - Fedora 34/Gnome.

I have junk filtering turned on and am using bogofilter. I get junk mail filtered out on a regular basis (not sure whether that is junk marked before it reaches my laptop or not), but have a problem with one particular mail source. It seems like every day I get Emails from one particular email address that does not get flagged/seen as spam, so each day I manually mark those mails as junk. I thought at first it was just bogofilter taking time learning, but this has been going on for weeks. The bogofilter wordlist.db in ~/.bogofilter seems to carry a few entries for this email address - eg:
email.sprintmail.kmdal.com 54 0 20220719
from:sprintmail.kmdal.com 54 0 20220719
head:sprintmail.kmdal.com 54 0 20220719
rcvd:sprintmail.kmdal.com 22 0 20220614

...I can't find a definitive definition for wordlist.db, so am not entirely sure what the numbers are, but would guess at bad count,good count, date?

I know I'm on an old version (I'm just moving up to Fedora 36 and whatever version of Evolution that carries).

Any ideas if the issue is bogofilter not filtering or Evolution not dealing with the filtered mail?

Steve