Re: [Evolution] How do I make my own hotkeys?

On Tue, 2022-07-19 at 09:32 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
How do I undelete them from the trash?

Dunno. I thought it kept a record of where they came from to allow
undelete, but I don't use a real trash so can't tell.

        Hi,
it (IMAPx) doesn't remember where the message came from, that won't
work when accessing the account from multiple applications or devices.
The undelete in the real Trash folder is supposed to undelete to the
account's Inbox folder.

I see the Undelete is missing in the context menu of a message stored
in the real Trash folder. That's a bug, I'm sure it used to work in the
past. Someone may fill it against Evolution.

I presume you'll have to drag them from trash back to where they
cameĀ from.

That seems to work as a workaround.

I would probably advise that you don't use a real trash folder

I'm afraid that's not always possible. If I recall correctly, for
example Google IMAP requires the messages to be deleted into the
Gmail's Trash folder, otherwise the deletion doesn't really delete the
message. It's a long time since it was true, maybe they changed
something meanwhile, maybe not, I do not know.

        Bye,
        Milan