Re: [Evolution] How do I make my own hotkeys?

On Tue, 2022-07-19 at 09:10 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

Thanks Andre. View=>Show Undeleted Messages in that folder failed
show the undeleted messages.

It depends on how you have set up deleting to behave. If you have set
real folder to use as a trash, then the messages are moved to the
trash
rather than just being marked as deleted.  In that case go into the
trash folder for the account and undelete them from there.

Thanks Pete. I indeed found the deleted messages in my Trash folder,
but there was no way I could see to undelete them via a left click on
the message or the message dropdown menu.

How do I undelete them from the trash?

Thanks,

SteveT