Re: [Evolution] How do I make my own hotkeys?

On Tue, 2022-07-19 at 04:17 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

Thanks Pete. I indeed found the deleted messages in my Trash folder,
but there was no way I could see to undelete them via a left click on
the message or the message dropdown menu.

How do I undelete them from the trash?

In my older evolution, undelete is in the Edit menu with shortcut
shift-ctrl-d, not the Messages menu.  That never made sense to me
but maybe it is there in your version.
George Reeke