Re: [Evolution] Copies of messages not deleted on the server and multiple copies of the same downloaded

Well all solved!!

It was enough to delete in ~/.local/share/evolution/mail all the folders with the name [number]@[hostname] with the exception of the directories "local", "trash", "vfolder". I checked and all messages were deleted even on pop3 servers.

Thank you so much Milan!