Re: [Evolution] LDAP

Hi Milan & Adam,

The was a typo, no error is returned.

running the debug I get the following:
[root@spearsmanufacturing Downloads]# LDAP_DEBUG=1 /usr/libexec/evolution-addressbook-factory -w
The connection is closed

The connection is closed comes back right away no difference if evolution is running or not. I am confused.

I do a search to see if is working. I use any field contains (Have tried the others) I have tried subtree, no difference. Thunderbird it must set to one level to work properly, that is why I set it that way in evolution.

I also checked Browse until limit is reached again no difference.

Ron

--

Ron Tidwell

Spears Manufacturing Co.

Phone: 818 364-1611 x4274

Email: RTidwell spearsmfg net

Email: ron tidwell spearsmanufacturing net

Billions of electrons were temporarily bothered but NO trees were hurt sending this E-Mail.