[Evolution] LDAP

Hi,

I am using evolution 3.28.5 (3.28.5-5.el7) on centos 7. I am trying to Zimbra Mail server (8.8.15_GA_3895.Network Jan 2, 2020) for contacts. I can't get debugging to work all it tells me 'The connection is closed'. I have this working with Thunderbird and the Zimbra client and ldapsearch works and finds the contacts, but need to get it working in Evolution. I have attached screen shots from Thunderbird and Evolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ron
--

Ron Tidwell

Spears Manufacturing Co.

Phone: 818 364-1611 x4274

Email: RTidwell spearsmfg net

Email: ron tidwell spearsmanufacturing net

Billions of electrons were temporarily bothered but NO trees were hurt sending this E-Mail.