Re: [Evolution] LDAP

On Wed, 2020-01-29 at 15:38 +0000, Ronald Tidwell @CA wrote:
I don't think so as it is supposed to be simple authorization. See
the Thunderbird screen shots that work.

Your screenshots do not post to the list; list subscribers don't see
them,

 I don't have simple in evolution so I it set to no encryption.
When I set with other options I get the error back 'No TLS
available'

"Simple" is authentication, not encryption.  Simple authentication is
"Use distinguished name (DN)" in evolution.

Have you tried LDAP over SSL with port 636 - a deprecated configuration
but still very common - for encryption.

--
Highland Park Neighborhood Association
Adam Tauno Williams, Board Chair