Re: [Evolution] Evolution Editor needs serious attention

On Thu, 2020-08-20 at 19:55 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
I admit that I boldly added the text above recently so RogerCO's

experience might have been different at the time of joining.

andre
Thank you Andre, that may well be the case as I did watch for a couple of weeks before asking my first question.

Equally I might have missed it as at the time I would have been working between two mail clients with inevitable cracks between.

RogerCO