Re: [Evolution] Evolution Editor needs serious attention

On Thu, 2020-08-20 at 17:23 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The list's welcome message for new subscribers states this explicitly:

   For general user discussion and mutual support related to the GNOME

   Evolution application.

   IMPORTANT: When posting questions always quote your version of

   Evolution (see Help->About). Please use plain text instead of HTML

   format. When replying, please do not top post. Thanks!

Thanks, I don't think I got that, or missed it. (and I had now idea
what top-posting was when I was told off for doing it)