Re: [Evolution] Evolution Editor needs serious attention

On Thu, 2020-08-20 at 17:23 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The list's welcome message for new subscribers states this
explicitly:

   For general user discussion and mutual support related to the GNOME
   Evolution application.

   IMPORTANT: When posting questions always quote your version of
   Evolution (see Help->About). Please use plain text instead of HTML
   format. When replying, please do not top post. Thanks!

I admit that I boldly added the text above recently so RogerCO's
experience might have been different at the time of joining.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/