Re: [Evolution] Buckup & Restore command dont work UPDATE and Thanks

On Thu, 2019-09-19 at 06:30 +0200, Gary wrote:
Right, and this practice of top-posting has also been copied by
Evolution as it's default setting because over time things change. That
is evolution even if you disagree with the influences or the direction
in which it evolves.

But ultimately the point of a default setting is that it is the
preferred method, otherwise why would it be default? Now you are asking
us not to use the default settings when using Evolution to discuss
Evolution.

You persist in misinterpreting what we're saying:

 * This is a *mailing list*.
 * The norms and practices of a mailing list are not the same as those
   used in other circumstances.
 * On this mailing list, as on many others, we prefer that people do
   not use top-posting because it makes long threads (including this
   one) significantly harder to follow.

That's all.

poc