Re: [Evolution] Buckup & Restore command dont work UPDATE and Thanks

On Wed, 2019-09-18 at 13:28 +0200, Philippe PES wrote:
First I want to thank you all because of your reactivity and
quality  of answers ! Thanks to you I have succed very easily in the
reinstallation of my system and found my Evolution and all things,
messages, boxes... etc etc... Everythings works fine nowThank again !

Glad it worked out.

poc

PS Please don't top-post on the list. Many people don't like it.