Re: [Evolution] flatpak evolution 3.32.5 hanging on attachment upload

On Wed, 2019-09-18 at 18:45 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
the version had been updated to
3.34.0, which you can get if you re-download the json
script/flatpak manifest from the repository.

Deleted everything and rebuilt ... but it still just built    3.32.5
(flatpak git2ee5104)

        Hi,
I guess you missed the important part of my message (quoted above),
which is "re-download the json script/manifest from the repository".
That is, to run:

   $ wget https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/raw/master/flatpak/org.gnome.Evolution-stable.json

I just verified it does reference version 3.34 and gnome-3-34 branches
and GNOME runtime 3.32 (thus you'll need to install Platform and SDK
too, because you might have installed version 3.30 of those).

After a restart, I tried another email and this message appeared in the console window:

(evolution.bin:58): Gtk-WARNING **: 19:31:49.315: gtk_window_present_with_time() ...

That's only an informative warning from gtk+. I do not like these,
because users cannot do anything with them.

Once you build the new version, run it with:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=smtp flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution

which should show SMTP debugging, if it gets that far when it fails for
you.
        Bye,
        Milan