Re: [Evolution] Authentication failed.

On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 18:28 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
The "problem" is, that I am already using a 5 minutes interval for
checking the mail.

        Hi,
that's weird, because the log would show the request coming in 5
minutes, not almost 10.

I have also enabled "Listen for server change notifications" if that
matters...

This keeps one (a new) connection to the server. That connection is not
shared with the other communication with the server.

Can it be something in my firewall at my end that closes the
connection?

No idea, I'm sorry. The server confirms Keep-Alive, the same as
evolution-ews requests it in the request headers. From my point of view
it's the server which "forgot" of the connection with your machine and
claimed the missing authentication headers. Those are not needed to be
provided every time, that's why the Keep-Alive is used.
        Bye,
        Milan