Re: [Evolution] Authentication failed.

On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 11:27 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Sent you an email with some logs...

        Hi,
thanks, I see the POST to the server has a response of:

   HTTP/1.1 401 Anonymous Request Disallowed
   Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1536653605

It looks like the server dropped the previous connection, probably due
to inactivity. This is set by the server administrator.

I hope you've the complete log still around, could you send me the
headers of the previous successful request&response, please? Not
necessarily them all, I'm mostly interested in the
"Soup-Debug-Timestamp" headers, where you can see exact times when
something had been sent and when it had been received. I'd like to know
the time difference between the last successful POST and the above time
stamp.

Being it the inactivity timeout issue, you might be able to workaround
it on the Mail side by changing the refresh interval in Receiving
Options of the EWS Mail account. There is no similar option for the
other parts (Contacts, Calendar, Memos, Tasks).
        Bye,
        Milan