Re: [Evolution] Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded

Hi Brendan,
had the same problem, so far I couldn't find a solution other than
clicking the error message away. Calendar syncing seems to work fine
anyway.
However, I couldn't get syncing with a shared google calendar to work.

See you
Ewald

On Wed, 2018-09-12 at 12:58 +0800, Brendan Bensley via evolution-list